Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Nu Yeerz Yo

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And days o' auld lang syne

Photobucket

Merry New Years to everyone! I was able to ring a ding ding in the New Year back home in Los Angeles, and if you're suffering an anti-climatic new years boredom you may click on my moist and meaty mug in the picture above to check out my New Year's Eve photo album. Most include my annoying, posing mug, others feature annoying, posing mugs of drunken friends and drunken strangers, some, in fact, feature the non-annoying mug of the deaf girl from weeds, who is an amazing actress, and who happens to be both a drunken stranger and now a drunken friend.

I am now in desperate need to learn the sign language translation for "You're the life of the party" and while I'm at it "Girl, you're losing your top!"

I'm not going to post an obligatory blog about my whiny New Year's resolutions (1) Try to learn dark magic in order to metamorph myself into a tiny person/creature (2) try to read the entire newspaper [that means you Business section] not just dive into the Arts & Entertainment section and leave the leftover messy pile of paper as a means to mop up spills (3) learn that bottled water is your friend, not your foe. (4) Try to write something meaningful, first step being to abandon this blog (I've left like 4 posts and I so want to quit you, already. Abandonment issues much!?!?)

Instead, I'm giving you a resolution to watch this video I'm posting below...the whole thing...it will change your life...near...far...wherever you are!



Peace, Love and Healthier Snacks for a New Year,
Brian

No comments: